Tuesday, March 31, 2009

100.4 - the magic number

Well, I took Summer's temperature a few minutes ago and guess what it was? Yep, you got it. 100.4!!! So, I've got a call into the doctor to see if we need to head back to the hospital. I am hoping not, but I won't be surprised if they want us back in. We have to be there at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning anyway. Anyways, say some prayers that her fever is nothing serious. It wasn't the last time. They just take every precaution when counts are low and go ahead and start kids on meds just in case there is something festering inside them. I don't think her temperature was over 99.5 since Sunday. And believe me, they take it A LOT!!! Here comes my princess now. Mommy is never too far out of her sight. Not if she has anything to do with it anyway. I gotta go. She is trying to take over the computer.

5 comments:

Stephy said...

Good luck hun
Stephy

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I hope they don't make you all go their tonight, but it's better to be safe than sorry for sure.

Stephanie said...

Praying for you and Summer tonight!!!! You're doing an excellent job being a great mommy!

Jennifer A. said...

Still sending prayers your way. Hope everything went Ok last night.

Bridgett said...

Hope everything is okay!!

XOXO