Sunday, March 29, 2009

What you've been waiting for....

My beautiful princess has her daddy's eyes and my hair




She's got both of our brains - she's helping Memaw with the bills...


She got to ride the carousel 5 times this day, but this was the only shot I got of her smiling at the camera. When she saw me taking pics, she always turned her head....She wanted to go play in the puddles.She's quite the photographer!Helping Daddy make brownie bites - YUMMY!!!She got a bite of the dough. :)
Nanny, Memaw & Summer getting ready for the haircut.

She's almost done crunching her ice....

Here we go....She was using scissors to cut paper - what a great distraction!!!!
She's focused on her paper!All done!!!!
Isn't she beautiful???



P.S. Here is a video of her opening a gift from one of my friends.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is a DOLL!!!!!!!

Susie said...

The pictures are so cute of Summer. And she is beautiful no matter how long or any hair she has. The video was to precious. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Losinthisdangfat said...

What a cutie! But did she miss her hair?
Your little girl is so cute!

Erin said...

Wow!!!! I didn't think she could be any more beautiful, it looks so amazing!!!!! Too,too cute. I love it. I can't wait to show my kids how precious her haircut is. I love you guys and am praying for you constantly. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

The Stallings' Clan said...

Cute...How does Summer like her new hair?

ashleyjnc said...

Loving the pixie look on her :) Go mom!

LRO said...

OMG! She looks so precious with the pixie hair do!! Absolutely Adorable!

Lindsay O.

Bridgett said...

The pixie cut suits her beautifully. She's beyond precious, Jennifer.

And she handled the whole thing like a champ.

You guys amaze me everyday with your strength...all of you.

XOXO

Stephanie said...

I think she's beautiful whether her hair is long or short!!! You're a pretty princess Summer!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun day, all leading up to a grand finale of hair cutting. She can totally pull it off, she's beautiful!

Jennifer A. said...

You are right, she looks just like tinker bell! So precious!!

Stephy said...

Oh she looks like she had a fun busy day.
Sorry about her hair but she still looks Beautiful!! It suits her!

Stephy

Molly said...

What a sweetie!!! I'm glad that she had such a good day. Watch the cookie/brownie dough though--raw eggs are a no-no for immunocompromised people.