Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3 Words Video

I am so excited to share this video that was made of some of the cancer patients at our local hematology and oncology clinic (where we go every week). A lot of these kids have become Summer's friends, and I have become attached to a lot of them too. Probably more so than Summer. Please watch this video and lift them all up in prayer. These kids are fighting to survive.

Also, just wanted to write that Summer's eyelashes were growing back, but are almost gone again. It is amazing how quickly they grow and fall out. Last week, she had full, short lashes. Now, they are sparse. We are going to buzz Daddy's hair today, although I don't think we will cut it all off. Who knows, I do have a head razor somewhere. :)



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow...

I just went through about twenty tissues. Such precious, beautiful children, battling such an ugly disease. The video was truly difficult, yet beautiful to watch. I lift each up in prayer, and know God knows each of these sweet little ones by name and loves them so.

Bridgett said...

I'll watch this soon...gotta get the kids to bed first. :)

Before you know it, her chemo cycles will be over and her hair will be back to all it's brilliant curls. :D

Susie said...

It is so sad seeing these children going through all they have to. Can't wait to see Summer beautiful hair coming in again.