Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Our Last Doctor's Appt.




Clint and I went to the doctor today for our last check-up. I had not gained any weight since last week, so that was a surprise. I am still 1.5 centimeters dilated, and I am 50% effaced. The baby had dropped a little bit since last week, but not much. The baby's heartbeat was around 165. Now for the exciting part.......the doctor said I could schedule my induction for this weekend. So, I am supposed to be at the hospital on Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. He said they would start me on pitocin and break my water. Wow!!! I was so anxious to have her before the appointment, but now I am getting nervous. I guess it is more real now that I have a date and time. Hopefully, we will be holding our little girl by Saturday night. That means her birthday will more than likely be May 6, 2006. Oh my........ready, set, here we go! Only 4 days of waiting left!


~Here are some pics of me doing my belly trick~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, girl!! Congratulations!! You must have a million emotions running through you right now! So do you have everything packed and ready to go? So were you vacationing in N.O. when you got pregnant? Congratulations, again and I can’t wait to hear how things went.

Anonymous said...

Hi!  I've been following your journal the last few weeks and am so excited for you.  I remember when I had my babies I was so excited yet nervous, just try to relax and enjoy these last few moments, its useless advice I'm sure because you're ready for your little girl to get here.  I wish you good luck, my prayers will be with you and I can't wait to read how things went.  Leene