Friday, May 26, 2006

The Results Are In....

Yesterday we went to see Dr. Kelly about Summer's belly button.  He treated it with Silver Nitrate to help it scar so it will hopefully start healing.  She did not like it and was screaming as loud as she could.  My mom went with me because Clint had to work.  I was glad she was there because the doctor gave us a lot of information, and I can only remember about half of it now.  So, I am hoping my mom can remember the other half.  We have to go back next week so the doctor can check her again.  He may have to do another treatment with the Silver Nitrate if it is still not healing correctly.  I hope not, but we will see.  He also put her on an antibiotic because he thinks her belly button might have a little infection.  This could be serious if it does not go away, so I am praying the antibiotic does the trick.  (Summer weighed 8 lb. 4 oz.)

No comments: