Friday, May 19, 2006

Our First Trip to the Park

Our beautiful baby Daddy's pushing
Let's get in the water!
Here we go...
she's a sleeper
Mommy's turn
This afternoon Clint, Summer and I went to Coolidge Park. This was our first trip to the park with Summer, and it was Clint's idea (which made me very happy). It was a beautiful, sunny day...not too hot or too cool. We took turns pushing her through the park and over the Walnut Street Bridge. Clint tried to get Summer to wake up by walking close to the fountains where water would land on her. But, she was in a deep sleep. We were going to go down to where the boats are docked by the water, but it was not a stroller friendly trip (all stairs). We had a great time despite this. Summer slept the whole time, but it was still a day I hope I remember forever. I'm sure we will visit the park many times in the future...today was just the beginning.

No comments: