Saturday, May 13, 2006

Summer's 1st Doctor Visit

7lb. 6 oz.
Two cuties
She's crying!
Now she's not.
Look at her hair!
Summer had her first doctor visit on Thursday morning (5 days old). She weighed 7 lb. 6 oz. It seemed like Dr. Wood expected she would weigh less, but he was happy she weighed what she did. He said everything looked good. I weight myself while I was there to see how much weight I lost after giving birth to Summer. I weighed 136 which is only 5 pounds more than I weighed when I found out I was pregnant--YEAH! Back to Summer...the doctor said she was a little yellow, but it wasn't anything he was worried about. We have to go back in two weeks to for another check-up then again when she is 2 months old. Clint got Summer dressed and undressed for the doctor while I worked the video camera. I got some good pictures of him holding Summer while we were waiting for the doctor to see us. After the doctor had checked her out, Clint was putting on her onesie and she let something rip...LOL. It was really loud and even the doctor and nurse in the hall said they heard it. Clint threw her onesie down and acted like he didn't hear anything...I don't think he wanted to change the diaper. :) I had to send Clint out to the car for the diaper bag so we could change her diaper before we left. After we got her dressed, we headed to Home Depot and the bank so Clint could get some errands out of the way. I fed Summer in the back seat of the car while we were waiting and then we headed home. Enjoy the pics of Daddy and Summer!

No comments: