Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Waiting Game

First of all let me start out by saying, "This game STINKS!!!"  I guess I knew it would.  My best friend had a baby in November, and I can remember calling her everyday to see what was going on with her.  Basically, she was just sitting around waiting same as me.  After my workout in the morning, I come home and straighten up a little bit.  Then I sit down to watch TV and crochet on my 2nd baby blanket.  After my hand gets tired or I get bored with the TV, I have nothing to do but sit around and hope I go into labor....which does not seem to be happening.  I'm too tired to really get up and do anything so sometimes I lay down for a little bit.  So, anyway that is the game I am playing everyday.  Sound fun??????  Hopefully, I won't have to play it much longer.  At most, there should be only 9 or 10 days left to play.........then I'll be a MOM!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have been wanting to have the baby for weeks on end now!! No wonder you're getting impatient!!

All in due time. ;)

~Danielle