Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Rescheduling Appointments......

Well, we did not get to see the doctor yesterday.  My appointment was at the Erlanger office....YUK!!!  I really don't like that office...it always seems to take a long time there.  We waited for 45 minutes and then decided to reschedule the appointment because we had to go eat lunch and get to another appointment.  They asked me when I wanted to reschedule the appointment, and I said when the doctor is at his Hixson office.  Clint and I decided we are refusing to go back to the Erlanger office since we never have to wait more than 5 minutes at the Hixson office.  So anyway, I had it rescheduled for Friday.  But, my sister and her kids are coming up to my house on Friday to help me get the baby stuff organized, so I called back today and rescheduled it again for next Tuesday.  I will be 35 weeks by then, so hopefully the doctor will check and see if I have dilated any.  If not, I'm sure he will the following week.  It is hard to believe that there are less than 6 weeks to go.  I started packing my bag for the hospital today.  I am anxious to get this over with, but I guess I have to wait for Summer to be ready.  I guess the ball is in her court...LOL. 

I have really started going to the bathroom more often.  It seems like whenever I stand up, it hits me.  Sometimes it hits me so hard, I can hardly walk to the bathroom.  It is like I have to move in slow motion so I don't pee on myself.  I guess there is more pressure on my bladder when I am standing or walking...at least that is what it seems like.  I am pretty much waddling all the time now.  I know I look funny, but I can't help it.  At least Clint is not making fun of me like he did when I was waddling a little a month or so ago.  Now, I think he feels sorry for me because my belly is so huge.  Well, the battery is going to die on my laptop so I better get off here right now.  41 days.......

No comments: