Saturday, April 1, 2006

Rolling Around in Bed

Gone are the days where I sit up and get out of bed.  Now, I have to roll out of the bed which I do probably 8 times a night.  I just love those late night trips to the bathroom!!!  All night long, I roll from one side to the other trying to get comfortable.  I will usually sleep on one side for I'd guess about 20 or 30 minutes (maybe less) and then roll to the other side for about the same time.  Before I can roll back to the original side, I have to go to the bathroom.  So, I roll from one side to the other, go to the bathroom, and then start all over again.  It does not make for a good nights sleep, for me or Clint.  I feel sorry for him sometimes because I know he can't be sleeping much better than I am.  I try not to disturb him when I roll, but sometimes he is laying on my pillow that rolls with me.  He has been a good sport about it though.  I am glad about that because I can't really help it.  I guess we could sleep in two different rooms like my friend and her husband did near the end of her pregnancy, but I don't think we would either one like that any better.  Towards the early morning, I might try to sleep on my back with pillows propping me up so I am not lying flat on my back.  But, that hasn't really produced any great sleep either.  I guess all these sleeping issues are just God's way of getting us ready for when Summer gets here.  I'm sure once she arrives, we will be up a lot at night.  But, at least maybe I won't have to pee every hour!!!  45 more days..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen-
I have been reading your journals since you sent me that link.  I am so excited about the baby and cant wait to see her for the first time. I like the name Julianna Summer.  (What will you end up calling her?) you are almost there, keep of the good work preparing to be a Momma.  
Love
Lindsay