Saturday, April 15, 2006

I Can't Sleep

Well, it is 4:00 in the morning, and I am sitting in my kitchen trying to get sleepy again.  I don't know why I am awake right now unless this is just nature's way of getting me ready for when the baby gets here.  I usually get up early (between 7:00 and 8:00), but this is crazy.  Especially seeing that I went to bed around 11:00 last night.  I figured I might as well get out of the bed rather than just lay there and think.  It wasn't even the baby moving that woke me up although I think she might be awake right now herself.  However, she is not moving very much right now.  That reminds me of something.  Late the other night I snuggled up to Clint and Summer was kicking so he moved away.  I asked him why and he said because she was kicking him.  I thought it was funny because Clint's mom had told me about how Charlie, Clint's dad, did a similar thing when she was pregnant. 

I am having a baby shower today, so that may have something to do with me being up too.  I guess I have a few things to do before that time arrives.  I have to run to Wal-Mart this morning before I go work out at Jazzercise.  Then I will rush home and get a shower before Selena and her mom get here.  Oh yeah, I need to wash some clothes before then too.

Well, I guess I will try to go back to sleep so I am not sleepy all day.  Although lately it seems like I have been more tired like I was in the beginning of my pregnancy.  The other day Clint was helping a friend paint their house, and I think I went to bed between 7:00 and 8:00.  I usually go to bed around 9:00 or so.  Oh well, here I go....wish me luck!

No comments: