Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Baby Shower #3

I had my final baby shower at my Aunt Leisa's house on Sunday following Sunday dinner.  My Aunt Leisa announced that we were going to have a contest to see who can guess what the baby will weigh when she is born.  So everyone wrote down their guess on a piece of paper which I have in my camera bag to take to the hospital.  I got lots of good things from my aunts, uncles, cousins, mom, sister, and grandparents including a waterproof mattress pad, lap pads, tubside kneeler, clothes, a play gym, a doll, towels, and much more.  My mom got Summer this doll that giggles.  It is so cute!  I think she will like it too when she gets old enough to play with it.  It was funny because one of my aunts thought I was having a boy and got me some boy clothes from Baby Gap.  They were really cute, but I went ahead and exchanged them today for some girl outfits.  I also went to Babies-R-Us and exchanged some other things.  So, I think I have everything that needs to be exchanged done and everything else I will need for the baby bought.  We will see though.  I may be forgetting something.  I didn't get any pics, but my mom did so I am waiting for her to send them to me so I can put them on here for everyone to see.

No comments: