Sunday, April 16, 2006

Baby Shower #2









I had another baby shower yesterday. My best friend Selena threw the shower for me, and she did a great job. We had a yummy chocolate cake (with chocolate mousse filling), chicken salad sandwiches, fruit and other snacks. Everyone had a good time playing the games. We had three games which were: 1. guess the number of jelly beans in the bottle 2. smell the diaper and tell what is in it 3. taste the baby food and name it. My mom's best friend, Teresa, won the first game. There was a 3 way tie for the 2nd game (Teresa, my mom and Amy), and Amy got the most right in the 3rd game. Other people that came to the shower were: Alicia, Christina, Becky, Teresa (Selena's mom), my sister Erin and her two girls, Amy, Katie, and Kim (my jazzercise instructor). My friend Lindsay stopped by to drop off her gift, but she couldn't stay because she had just been released from the hospital and needed to go home and rest. I got lots of good gifts....of course. I got a bathtub, a walker, a hamper, a diaper genie, a travel nap'n'pack, diapers, wipes, clothes, baby lotion and wash, washcloths, a towel, burp cloths, breastfeeding storage bags/organizer, and lots of other things. My sister and Amy helped detag all the things that need to be washed so they will be ready to throw in the washer after my last shower today. I have a lot of food left over from the shower so we will be eating it for the next few days. I had chocolate cake for breakfast this morning...YUM!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that cake is amazing!! Your so adorable with that belly of yours
~Jess

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! My shower is this Saturday. I can’t wait!