Monday, April 3, 2006

I Love Consignment Sales!!!

There is another consignment sale going on in Chattanooga, so that means I have been scoping out deals for the past 2 days.  I volunteered to help work for 6 hours so I could go to the presale yesterday.  I got a really good deal on a stroller and some other things.  Needless to say, the trunk and back seat of the car were full!!!  Clint was there to help me, along with many other ladies, carry our goods out to our cars.  He was the only man there, so they put him to work carrying out big things while I was finishing my shopping.  Today I went back and did a little more shopping before my shift started.  Half way through my shift, my feet started killing me.  I am home now, laying on the couch with my feet up!  I don't know if I'll feel like getting up for a while....and I forgot to the get the remote before I layed down...bummer.  Clint should be up in about 20 minutes or so, so I will just wait on him to come up...LOL. 

Summer is doing a lot of moving right now.  I guess she is getting pretty cramped in there.  We go to the doctor tomorrow (I'll be 34 weeks).  Clint is going to ask the doctor to go ahead and take Summer out....LOL.  I don't think it will work, but I guess he can try.  We really want to know how big she is right now, but I don't think we are going to have another ultrasound unless we ask for one.  I hope Clint asks tomorrow when we see the doctor.  I am curious as to what she actually weighs, and I think they can tell when they do one of those, right?  The Internet says she should weight about 4.75 pounds and be about 18 inches long right now, but that is just the average size.  My cell phone just wrang, but it is in the other room........I don't feel like getting up for that either!  At least my feet and legs are not swollen.  I have been lucky so far this entire pregnancy with very few, if any, negative side effects.  I think I have started getting a little indegestion every now and then, but it is not that bad. 

Last night I started filling out the baby book and 1st year calendar.  I figured I might as well go ahead and get the stuff done that can be done now while I have the time.  I really wanted to get all my pictures, from the last year and a half, in albums before Summer gets here.  But, I have not made the time yet.  Clint started back to work this week, so I should have more time to do them.  It is hard to do things like that when he is off because we always seem to be on the go running from one side of town to the other.  We have a very good life together.  It is nice that he works for himself and has almost 3 months of the year off.  Of course, the other nine months he works a lot, but I'm told not as much as he used to before he met me.  Plus, if he really wants to take off he can.  I know our lives are really going to change once Summer gets here.  I know we won't be traveling as much!!!  But, I'm sure it will still be great...just different.  I guess I have rambled on enough for now.  43 more days........

No comments: