Thursday, February 18, 2010

When I grow up....

Last night Summer and I had a conversation about what we thought people would be when they grow up. It started with her asking me what I thought Leah would be. I told her I didn't know. She said she didn't have any idea either. Then I asked her about Jonathon. She said, "Maybe Spiderman." :) I asked her what she thought I would be/was. She answered, "A cooker." :D Love it! I'm a cook. She still insists she wants to be a veterinarian....on stuffed animals. :( I hope she will switch over to the real kind...or pick a new profession. LOL I'm pretty sure she isn't going to be a ball player. She is still saying she doesn't want to play t-ball with her friends. We'll see. I'm guessing we've got a little cheerleader on our hands. At least, that is what she said she wanted to do instead of playing t-ball.

2 comments:

-*aMaNdA*- said...

omgosh.thats too cute. a lil veternarian on stuffed animals. and ur a cook, haahha. sweeeet.

Bridgett said...

Spiderman. LOL

She's so funny.