Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun Friday

Checked in for flights? Check.

Packed? Almost.

Ready? Oh, yes!

I really wish we were there already. We do have a play date to help pass the time today. A trip to the I-Max and aquarium. This is Summer's 1st time to the I-Max, and I hope she enjoys it. The movies aren't too long so I think she will be able to last the whole thing. I am really hoping for the African Adventure, but I have a feeling we will be seeing the Ocean one because of the time we will probably end up there. Either way, it should be fun.

I was thinking about taking Summer to get our nails done, but will probably not end up doing that. I should just pull out our stamper kits and get to work myself. Her nails still look decent from the last time I painted them. That is the good thing about the stampers. You don't have polish all over the nail so it doesn't getting chipped up like solid colors over the entire nail. They look good for a lot longer! I still have not perfected the art of using them, but thankfully it doesn't have to be perfect to look decent.

I am hoping the weather down south will be warm and that we won't be too cold in what I have already packed. I thought about redoing it, but ended up just adding a pair of sweats for each of us and hoping they will be enough. Yesterday, my friend who is already down in Florida texted to say it was cold. So, I've been warned. But, I think as long as we have jackets and a few pairs of long pants we will be okay.

Please pray for us to have a safe trip. Also, keep Clint in your prayers as he is having trouble breathing at times. Nothing major, but it is quite uncomfortable to him at times. Hopefully, he won't have to rent a Hoveround to make it through the parks. I may end up the only one walking because it is likely Summer will end up in a stroller before too long. Oh well, I need it the most because I just finished off all the caramels in a box of chocolates we got from Amanda. Yummy. :)

5 comments:

Susie said...

Will be praying for a safe trip for you all and for Clint. Just have a fun time down there and try forgetting about everything for one day.

Stephanie said...

People in FL think 60 is cold in the winter :)

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!!!!!!!

Summer said...

So exciting! Have FUN!! What is the stamper nail kit?? I would love to try it with Kelcee! Is it better than nail polish??

Have a safe and WONDERFUL MAGICAL FUN trip!!

Summer :0)

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of prayers your way! Have a great trip!!

God bless


Debbie/Angel_Wings

Bridgett said...

So what are these nail stamps you speak of?

Have a wonderful time in FL!!!!