Thursday, February 18, 2010

A sledding we will go....

Summer loves sledding, and she is lucky we have had so much snow this year. We usually get squat. We took the opportunity yesterday to go to a friend's house who still had snow. On the way there, I saw basically little or no snow except for the heavily shaded woods. But, I kept the faith that my friend was right and there was indeed still snow at her house. We were not let down and had a terrific time sledding. We even got to build a few snowmen. :) That made me happy because the other snowman I built this year was about 6 inches tall. Fun, fun, fun with friends....that's what it's all about!



Summer & Emmy's snowman We all helped on this one
The girls had a blast I just love the joy that sledding brings to faces!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Summer- I am so happy that you are enjoying the snow, sledding and making snowmen! How fun! Please know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless

Debbie/Angel_Wings

Susie said...

Glad to see she had fun sledding. I know what you you mean about getting more snow than normal. We have so much this year that I am about had enough of it.

Bridgett said...

Looks like a great time!