Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday cake

Yesterday, Summer and I were heading to a birthday party with Lexie and I asked Summer what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday. I named off different flavors and she told me she wanted a cake batter cake. I asked her where she had one at, and she didn't know. I told her I wasn't sure how to make that kind of cake so she explained. First, she said, we need to make an angel food cake. Then we go to Cold Stone and get some cake batter ice cream. Then she old me we needed to warm the ice cream up in the microwave. Then we put it in the fridge for "6 minutes" and it will be icing. After the icing is ready, we put it on the cake and viola - cake batter birthday cake. I just love her imagination.

1 comment:

Susie said...

That is so cute. Actually it sounds yummy.