Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Creative Discovery

She loves to be creative and is very detailed in her work.

She loves climbing walls.
It is almost 10 a.m. and I still haven't heard anything about the MRI. We didn't leave the clinic until about 1:30 p.m. yesterday which was a lot longer than I had hoped for. I wanted to make it out by 11:30 so I could take Summer to Playgym, but it did not happen. I'm not going to get to take her on Friday either due to her CT scan. They are having a rocketship there this week so I am bummed she is going to miss that. We haven't been attending on a regular basis, but we did make it last week on a whim. Summer had a great time again playing with the zoo themed toys. They even made zoos out of frosting, cream cheese, animal crackers and graham crackers. It was fun to make and yummy to eat. I got to eat about half of it which I probably didn't need, but I did enjoy. So, needless to say we will miss the rocket ship.



She loves music time too.

I am trying to decide what all classes to take her to this fall besides her two day a week preschool. I am considering gymnastics, music, and story time at the library. Playgym will probably not make the list, but never say never. I've got to decide by this weekend because classes start next week. It will probably be gymnastics and music, but I'm trying to figure out what I can take Lexie too as well. Fun, busy times!

Speaking of fun, Summer's new favorite place to go is the ice cream shop. Cold Stone is her favorite. She likes their cake batter ice cream. When we went to Build a Bear a few weeks ago there was a coupon for a buy one, get one free cone in the box. She has been bugging me to go use it. So, I found the shop which is way across town and we went. She got Snickers ice cream on a cone and I got it's all in the icing or something. It was similar to the cake batter at Coldstone. I liked it so much I think I want to get a cake made with it. Now to find the perfect opportunity to get the cake. :) Here's a few funny faces from Summer at Coldstone.



1 comment:

Susie said...

She is really growing up!!