Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank God for the Sunshine!!!

Yesterday Summer and I had an awesome walk/jog downtown. I pushed her in the stroller from one side of town to the other and back. We were gone about an hour so I really got a good workout. It was nice being outside. The weather was beautiful and I think we might have even been on the news last night. I know a cameraman recorded us coming up forth street and told me I made his day because he was looking for a shot for the weather. I assumed he meant for the evening news, but not sure. I wasn't home to watch anyway.

We went out for dinner followed by a trip to Cold Stone Creamery. Yummy. Summer wanted the blue ice cream, cotton candy, with sprinkles. I chose the cake batter with oreos. We both finished our bowls so you know it was yummy. Then we came home and she finished watching Barney's Pajama Party. Then she wanted to watch Care Bears Bedtime Stories which was pretty lame in my opinion. Maybe we can sneak that one out of the house. LOL

It was weird because last night she kept wanting to go to church. I tried to explain to her that it was Friday night and no one else would be there, but she still wanted to go. Not sure what was up with that. I told her she would be going on Sunday.

Today she is going to spend the night at Memaw and Nanny's house. I know she will have lots of fun. I just hope she isn't running a fever like it feels like she is. Last night her eyes were watery and itchy so I gave her a antihistamine. Then when she got up to pee at 3:25 she was very warm so I gave her some Ibuprofen and changed her into a t-shirt rather than the long sleeves and pants she had on. I guess I better get off her and check her temperature. Thank God we have moved up to the oral kind. LOL

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Hope she's feeling okay.

Have a good weekend!

XXOO

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Aww I hope she's not sick. I LOVE our new ear thermometer. Luckily I never had to use the "other" kind. Lol

Bridgett said...

Hey doll. I'd be happy to show you how to do the lines through the words...my best friend just taught me last week. LOL

I do need an e-mail address though, because it's HTML coding, so it won't show up on here...it'll just show lines. LOL

My e-mail is bridgetteleigh75@aol.com.

Send me yours and I'll show you how to do it. It's very easy.

XOXO