Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NO SNOW

I woke up to a ground looking just as it did yesterday when I went to bed. :( It is times like this I really miss living on the mountain. But, not enough to move back. LOL Of course if Clint wanted to, then I am sure I would suck it up and move. :)

Summer is still in the bed. I was ready to go wake her up this morning and go outside and play. But, like I said. Nothing to play with except cold air. I guess we will go to the gym this morning and try to get home so I can go to a class at 12:00. Maybe I should go ahead and take some Ibuprofen now.

I hope everyone with snow is enjoying it!

3 comments:

lmt1073 said...

Yea, we dont' have snow either but that's nothing new. Of course, I did have ice on my windshield this morning. Guess I'll have to settle for that.

The Stallings' Clan said...

If I could I would send a little your way, but for now i will enjoy playing in it. I heard sand mtn. really didn't get much either. I guess I got it all(lol) :-)

Bridgett said...

We've barely had any snow either. Makes me sad. I want snow, darnit!

XOXO