Thursday, January 22, 2009

Long awaited pics!!!

She likes bubbles in her bath every once in a while.
Still eating her veggies!!!

Lexie is precious...


I just thought she looked beautiful with her hair all rustled.



A big smile for "coffee" aka hot chocolate.



We had fun decorating our gingerbread snowmen.


Summer liked the icing the best! Can you tell?



She looks innocent enough...but really she is building block destroyer!!!


Another thumbsucker in the family!!!

I have been slacking on putting pics up. Mostly because I hardly ever use my laptop and that is where I keep my pics. But, today I grabbed the card and brought it with me to my desktop. :)

Summer is currently napping. No fuss today. She wet the bed again last night. That's two nights in a row. Yesterday she didn't get up until 9:45 so I didn't make too big a fuss. Just the normal no candy today punishment. Well, today she did it again and was up at 7:30 telling me her arm was hurting. I think this was to defray my attention from the wet bed, but I kissed the arm anyway and that was the last I heard about it. She already knew there would be no candy when I told her again this morning. No big deal I guess since she doesn't eat that much candy anyway. So, I am going to try something new. A chart with stickers!!! Doesn't that sound exciting. I talked to her about it before I put her down for her nap. She has to get 7 days in a row to get her surprise. We'll see how it goes. I know I printed one out, but I can't find it in the mess covering my desk. Hmmm....guess I'll have to make some new ones.

As for the surprise, I'm not sure what it will be yet. I did pick up three gifts today while going down the clearance aisles. They get me EVERY time! LOL One is a game rug which has a house with rooms for her to play with her dolls. I also got a 4 pack of Disney princess dress-up shoes. And last, but not least, a baby doll nursery set. It has a crib, changing table and something else. The best part is the crib rocks!!! I am super excited about this because I have been looking for a doll bed for a month or so. I might save it for her birthday, although I bought all her birthday presents before Christmas. I don't know which one the "grand prize" will be, but I'm sure I have at least a week or two to decided. :) Of course, I might just start off with a little microphone I bought. Yep, I am a sucker. The thing is she was with me during this trip and does NOT even know about any of the things I bought. Yep, I'm also that good!

4 comments:

lmt1073 said...

She's beautiful! thanks for sharing the pics!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

She is getting so big! It's just amazing, it seems like just a week ago that we were talking about their first words...

Lexie is one beautiful baby!

Bridgett said...

I just love brown eyes and blonde hair...she's gorgeous!

I think the chart is a great idea...in fact, I might try it myself with Autumn. :)

XOXO

Tricia said...

FOund you by way of Bridgett and your little Summer is ADORABLE. Her hair is stunning. Hope you don't mind if I follow?
Tricia