Sunday, April 22, 2007

Playgym

I wanted to take a minute to talk about what happened this week at Playgym.  Summer signed "more" for the first time.  At the beginning of class we were talking about sign language.  I told them that Summer still did not know how to sign "more."  Well, she must have heard me and decided to prove me wrong because a few minutes later when we were bouncing on the balls she signed more.  It was so exciting.  Everyone saw her do it.  I think she did it twice, but I didn't really count.  I was just so surprised when she did it because I have done it like a million times and she has never done it back. 

She can remember the different things we do and is enjoying them more every time I think.  I think it is well worth the time to take her each week.  She is learning and having a fun at the same time.  Plus we get to play with other babies.

Babies....that word just makes me a little sad right now.  I feel like I am fixing to lose my baby.  I feel like when she starts walking she won't be a baby anymore...she will be a little girl!  NOOOOO!!!!!  I do not want to give my baby up.  So, for the time being I am not encouraging walking.  I love my baby!!!  I am not ready for a big girl.

No comments: