Sunday, April 15, 2007

9 Words; 3 Animal Sounds

That is the list I made today...Summer's words and sounds.  There are probably more than that because it seems like she learns new words everyday.  She does not say words on cue, but she will bark EVERY time she see a dog.  She loves dogs!

Cats also catch her attention.  They, however, will not usually have anything to do with her.  She would love it if they did, but so far she has not had much luck in getting them to come back to her after she gets a hold of them once.  They learn quickly that she is not what they want.  Their loss...

Today she made my heart stop.  Well, a picture of her did.  I just fell in love with her all over again.  Not that she needs me to love her any more than I already do.  I think I would give my right arm for her...maybe...LOL.  If it came down to it, I am sure I would.  But, I would prefer to keep my body in tact.

Okay, so my shows are on tonight.  That's all you get...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soo adorable! Good job, Jennifer! ;)

-*aMaNdA*- said...

9 words.... hmm. id like to knw WHERE THEY ARE?!