Friday, October 17, 2008

A new beginning

This is my first post on my new blog, although it is pretty much the same blog as before with a new name and web address. Oh yeah, minus the pictures. :(

Summer woke up this morning wanting to go to the playground again. LOL I guess a child can never get too much of a good thing. She asked me if it was still raining, so I am guessing Clint was going to take her last night while I was teaching Jazzercise. He told me he tried to take her for a bike ride, but it started raining on them so they had to come home. We already have plans to go to the aquarium today with some friends, Katie and Amy. So, hopefully she will be happy with that.

Last night after my Jazzercise class, I headed to the Rush to meet my workout buddies. But I had to swing by the condo first to get Summer because she wanted to go with me. :) Makes me feel good to know she enjoys going somewhere I enjoy going. I guess she is a little socialite like me.

We have a Monster Bash to go to tomorrow night at the Creative Discovery Museum. Her friends Willow and Liliana are going too so I am sure it will be fun...as long as they all are happy in their costumes. I am still trying to decide if I am going to wear a costume or not. I think one of the moms will wear one and the other won't so I won't be the oddball either way. I borrowed a butterfly costume from a friend the other day that I am definitely going to wear on Halloween. Decisions, decisions.

I am being beckoned to go make breakfast. I am going to whip up some eggs, fried potatoes and pancakes. Should be yummy!

1 comment:

LRO said...

Hey girl! I like your new blog spot! I think I am going to try my hand at this blogging thing. My URL is http://landoflindsay.blogspot.com/ I have not added anything yet, but mainly because I do not know what to write about :)