Thursday, October 23, 2008

Disney On Ice

The night was a success! Minus the fact that Willow came down with welts all over her body. Needless to say she didn't get to go enjoy the show. As soon as I found this out, I called Alicia to see if Liliana and her would want to come. They did and met us there at showtime. The girls were in awe in the beginning. Summer got a little scared at first, but then climbed up into my lap where she stayed until I had to go to the bathroom. Then I passed her to her Daddy and she sat in his lap for the remainder of the show. I think the girls really liked it. We didn't buy any overpriced souvenirs, but our girls didn't give us a big fuss about it. Lucky us. I hope they stay this way, but as they grow older I think they might not.

We are off to the Discovery Museum this morning to our Playgym class. Summer has been painting since she finished breakfast. She just came in to ask me if we have any more purple paint. She just opened the pack of watercolors last night and the purple is already gone. Mostly into her Spongebob coloring book. She also painted a pumpkin that I drew on a piece of construction paper. It is on the fridge with some of her other artwork. She really does love art projects. I wonder what it will be today at Playgym. They do so many creative things there. I have quite a collection already.

Gotta run!

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

That sounds like so much fun, I bet my Summer would love to go to something like that.