Monday, March 26, 2007

Call Me Crazy

Does it make me crazy if I left poop in the toilet for hours waiting on my camera to get there so I could take a picture of it?  What if it was Summer's poop?  It was.  When we got home Friday, I saw her grunting...and we all know what that means -- poop.  So, I took her to the toilet and took her diaper off.  She pooped a little, but then got tired of sitting there doing nothing.  I know she is probably too young to potty train, but it can't hurt to start trying.  I don't know if I have written about this before or not, and I am too lazy to go back and check.  So, if so just bare with me.  Anyway, it was exciting for me to have her actually poop in the toilet.  Of course she did not finish her business there, but it is a start.

As you can see, I posted the pics from Florida.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer is too cute in her swimsuit!! It was kind of cool where we were, Grand Isle in Louisiana, so I did not even put Sloan in a swimsuit. And she would cry on the beach. I think mostly because she was tired. It was our first weekend away with her so naps were totally off. I still have to put up our pics. Anyway, looks like you guys had a great time!