Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ughhhh....Appointment Needed

I think Summer has an ear infection.  She still had a fever this morning, 101.7, and that seems to be her major symptom.  I will have to call the doctor in the morning so we can go in and get her a prescription.  My sister called me last night and told me that the reason she took my nephew to the doctor, who has two ear infections right now, was because he kept running a fever.  He is on an antibiotic and I assume that is what Summer will need.  I wish it would go away on its on so we wouldn't have to give her medicine, but it does not look like it is going away.  She is currently down for her 2nd nap of the day.  She was kind of fussy, so I put her in her bed and she went right to sleep. 

We went to the aquarium this morning with her cousins.  Then I ran by McDonalds to get them some lunch.  Leah shared her fries with Summer who happily ate them up...well she dropped most of them on the floor, but she did try to eat them.  I finally took them all away so she would eat her turkey rice dinner.  Otherwise, I don't think I could've gotten her to focus on me instead of the fries.  I gave her some strawberry milk today, but she still has not drank very much of it.  I guess I will just keep trying. 

I better get back to the kids.  Who knows what they are into? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww…poor baby. Sloan’s cold is finally getting better so I will call to reschedule surgery soon. So not looking forward to it. :(

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well.  How long will it take for her to recover?  Did they say?  I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.