Friday, March 16, 2007

She said that?

Today Summer and I were sitting in the floor playing with my sister when Summer said, "Jazzercise!"  At least that is what Erin thought it sounded like.  I'm not sure that was actually what she said, but it would be cute if she did.  Of course, you could read a lot of words into all the jabbering she is doing.  So she could've really said anything and we just turned it into Jazzercise.  She is a Jazzercise baby though seeing as how she started in my womb...LOL.  Plus, she gets to go a couple of days a week with me.  She is in the nursery during class either playing or crying...hopefully the first, but every day is different.  She was alone with the babysitter today, so it was not a great day for her...no friends to play with.  She was also ready for a nap shortly after we got there.  She woke up at about 6:15 this morning.  Thankfully, she sat in her crib and played until about 7:30.  That is when I got up.  I was not ready to get up at 6:15 when Summer did.  I wish she would've slept later because that just made her tired earlier (during Jazzercise)...

Sometimes I feel like I start rambling on here and say too much about nothing.  I guess that is why I don't have a lot of readers...LOL. 

Summer got some new toys which Alicia dropped off yesterday after we went to Playgym.  She really likes them and I can tell they are helping her to stand up better already.  I wish I would've gotten them a long time ago like Alicia did, but I did not.  Lili took her first steps last week!  Summer likes to walk behind her car, but she still cannot stand up on her own or walk.  That is okay though because I am not sure I am ready for her to walk.

I am really enjoying her right now.  She is a lot of fun to play with, and my life would not be as fun without her in it...at least not this kind of fun...LOL.  Sometimes I miss all my freedom because now my life is full of responsibility.  I also miss the relationship (time alone, vacations, spur of the moment plans ) Clint and I had before we had her.  But, she is worth it.  She really is a bundle of joy...and smiles.  I hope she never loses her smile, but I have a feeling the teenage yearswill bring about a new attitude.  I CAN wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Sloan wakes at 5-ish or 6 I try to give her a pacifier to get her back to sleep because I am not ready to get up either. Most of the time I can get her to stay in her crib until 7:30! Paul and I enjoy mornings we can sleep until then. HAHA And yes, you are right there are a lot of sacrifices, but the girls are soo worth it. :)