Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Back from Vegas





I got back from Las Vegas yesterday. I think I pulled or strained some muscles in my lower abdomen on Sunday. I was walking down Freemont Street and approached a crosswalk with 5 seconds left to walk. So, I decided to try to make it, and I took off in a sprint. That was a mistake. I still have pain down there, so I am a little worried about it, but not too much. I'm not going to go to Jazzercise until Saturday if it the pain is gone by then. If it isn't, I will wait until next week. Other than that, the trip went pretty good. I got to see my dad. He talked to Summer (the baby in the belly) and patted my belly. It was sweet. He would say, "Papaw loves you." I also got to see my inlaws who made sure the baby and I had plenty to eat. They took me to eat a delicious breakfast before I left. I am so glad too because that was the only good thing I had to eat all day. Summer has been very active today. I, on the other hand, have not. I have been taking it easy and doing a little organizing in my closets to get ready for our open house on Sunday. I did get my bags unpacked and dirty clothes washed too. Clint has been cleaning windows...I think he is addicted. Anyway, I got some more done on the baby blanket while I was in Vegas. I couldn't find the camera before I left, but I've got it today so I took a picture for everyone to see. There are a couple shots so you can get an idea of how big it is relative to a CD. I also got Clint to take a new picture of me--at 26 weeks!!! It is going by so fast now. They baby will be here before I know it. I just hope the stretch marks stay away. So far, so good! The other pic is of me and my friend Alicia who is about 3 weeks behind me. She doesn't know what she is having...it is going to be a surprise! I can't imagine not knowing, but her husband wants to wait until the baby is born to find out. She thinks it is going to be a boy...at least that is what the Chinese chart says. I guess we'll see sometime in June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love the name you picked for your baby.  My daughter name is Autumn.  I'm pregnant with a baby boy and don't have a clue about what to name him.