Monday, February 20, 2006

Hiccups!!!

I believe that Summer had hiccups this weekend...a few times.  At least that is what I think it was, unless she can kick in a regular pattern.  It was pretty neat to feel them.  I have been hearing some horror pregnancy stories lately, so I am a little anxious about going into premature labor or something happening to the baby.  But, I'm sure everything will be okay, right?  I think she might have the hiccups right now.  It is either that, or I can feel her heart beating in my belly...not sure if the latter is possible though.  We have been having some stressful days lately and will probably be having more in the weeks ahead.  I hope the stress doesn't hurt Summer.  I have heard that it affects her, but I am not sure how.  I try not to let some of the stressful events get to me, but it is hard when they are on your mind all the time--day and night.  Over the weekend, I bought a portable CD player and Baby Einstein Beethoven CD to play for her.  So, hopefully that will make her smarter...at least that is what I hear it does.  But, with Clint and I being her parents, she should be pretty smart anyway...LOL.  I am getting really excited about everything, and I can't wait until she is born.  But, I want her to be physically ready when she is born.  So, I guess I will have to be patient for a while longer.  I'm 28 weeks now, so only about 12 more to go!!!!!!

No comments: