Saturday, February 11, 2006

Oh My Back!!!

This past week my back has started bothering me.  I have shooting pains down my lower back several times a day which make me shriek out loud.  My husband ignores the shrieks and acts like they didn't even happen.  I'm not sure why, but I guess he doesn't know what it feels like.  Like right now he is reading this and saying that it is because I do it every three seconds when in reality it is more like three times a day.  I guess men like to exaggerate...at least he seems to.  Now he says that I just made an assumption...he catches on quick!  Anyways, the pain is recurring more often, and I just hope that it does not get much worse.  I did a lot of vacuuming and mopping today, so my back is just hurting in general right now.  I took a bubble bath afterwards and that made it feel better for a while.  Well, I guess I'm going to bed now.  I need to give Clint some attention before he falls asleep.  Maybe I'll be able to talk him into a back rub...cross your fingers. 

No comments: