Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the Day before Christmas

This morning Summer has been playing in the floor with her toys.  She is feeling better for the most part.  This morning she woke up around 4:45 coughing so I got up and gave her some cough medicine and fed her.  Shortly after she ate, she started coughing again and ended up throwing up all of the milk.  So, Clint and I got up and he held her while I changed our sheets and got her some new clothes.  I suctioned her nose a little bit which she, of course, did not like one bit.  After that she was happy and played in the floor for a little while before I put her back to bed. 

She was good while my sister and I made cookies the other day.  Her naps were short lived because there was too much going on in the house and she did not want to miss out on anything.  My niece and nephew painted some ornaments and also helped us cut out the sugar cookies.  They also helped keep Summer entertained so we could get all of our goodies made.  I ended up taking some to my neighbors and a few friends.  My sister took some home with her too.  It was pretty fun, but I had a backache at the end of the day.

Tonight we are going to my grandad's house to have Christmas with my mom's family.  It starts at 6:30 which is pretty close to Summer's bed time, so I am anxious to see how she will act.  I hope to get her a late nap so that she will hopefully be in a good mood.  Gotta run....busy day...presents to wrap...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!