Monday, December 18, 2006

1 Week til Christmas

It's hard to believe that it is already Christmas.  It seems like just the other day it was summer and now December is halfway over.  We celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family yesterday minus my dad... :(  We had a good time even though he wasn't there with us.  My granny got some panties which gave everyone a good laugh.  Summer got a baby that kisses and says "I love you!"  It was so cute because she kissed it when she got it and no one was able to get it on camera...especially me since my camera died at the beginning of the party...bummer.  I guess the reason for that is because Clint took pictures at my graduation (I now have a Masters in Business Administration--YEAH!!!) right before the party and ran the batteries down.  Oh well...at least I got some pics of my graduation and a few of Summer at the beginning of the party. 

I took a lot of pictures of Summer today.  I put the bonnet and booties I made her on her and laid her on the blanket I made for her.  I almost forgot to let her wear them before she outgrew them.  It will probably be the only time she wears them, but it was worth all of the effort I put into making them. 

She has been fussy and drooling a lot over the past few days which makes me think she is cutting another tooth, but I don't see a new one coming in anywhere.  Last night she woke up around 11:00 crying which never happens.  I left her there for a few minutes to see if she would fall back to sleep, but she didn't.  So, I went and got her.  Clint was watching the ball game and I was ready for bed, so he took her into the living room and held her until she fell asleep.  She was up at 5:00 this morning to eat which is earlier than usual, but luckily she went back to sleep until almost 8:00.  She took a few good naps today, but was ready for bed before 7:00.  I hope she does not get up too early in the morning...

Hopefully we can manage to go to the aquarium sometime this week.  I have been wanting to go back ever since we went the first time over a month ago (we have a years membership), but I haven't made it back yet.  Maybe tomorrow....

Well, I'm going to focus on my movie. Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Masters!!
I can’t believe it is Christmas already either. Time is just flying by.