Friday, March 24, 2006

Setting Up The Nursery

This past Tuesday, Clint and Amanda brought the baby's furniture in from the garage.  So, I washed the bedding set and put it on the bed.  It looks really good.  Amanda thinks the Baby Looney Tunes set is more boyish than girlish, but she liked it too.  One thing she said that made me smile was, "Maybe the next one will be a boy."  I guess she is thinking ahead!!!  I also started washing baby clothes.  I put them in the dresser today.  It was harder than I thought because I wasn't sure which drawer to put things in.  I guess it doesn't really matter and soon enough I will figure out what I am using the most.  I bought a diaper stacker and lamp that matches the bedding off of ebay earlier this week, and it came in the mail yesterday.  I was so excited to see the package when the mail lady dropped it off.  I had Clint open it right away so I could go put the things in the baby's room.  It is still weird that the baby has a "room".  I will have to take some pictures and put them on here so everyone can see....if I remember.  It seems my memory is going...I keep forgetting things.  I have lost my checkbook since last Friday...not sure where I put it.  Hopefully, it will turn up soon.....

I went to the doctor on Tuesday.  It was the first appointment I have gone to alone.  Clint had to take Amanda to the doctor at the same time, so it was okay.  It was also the fastest appointment I have had.  I think I was their last patient before lunch.  :)  So, that was really good.  I weighed 146, so that brings my weight gain to 15 pounds so far.  Now, I have to go to the doctor every 2 weeks until the last month.  Time is really flying by.  I can remember when I first found out I was pregnant, time was going by so slow.  Now, it the days are going by fast.  Only 7 weeks left until I am full term!!!

No comments: