Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Oops I did it again!






Okay........so I just wrote this long entry and erased the whole thing. Boy this sucks!!! Here I go again...


We are back from our cruise now, and it was great. We ate a like pigs. I had two desserts for dinner every night! So, I don't plan on getting on any scales anytime soon. I was really looking forward to getting back to Jazzercise, but on our last night we played a scavenger hunt game. The game required a member from each team to run up to the stage with the item they were looking for. I did my fair share of running which was not the best idea in the world considering I am 7 months pregnant. I pulled/strained my lower abs again like I did in Las Vegas a month ago. Only this time, it is worse. Whenever I walk, I am in pain. So, it doesn't look like I will be hitting the gym anytime soon, but I guess I will see what I feel like on Thursday before I rule it out completely. The game was fun, but we only won a key chain which we had already won a few of from other games we played. So, it was not worth it prize wise. Clint and I also participated in the Love and Marriage Game which was like the Newlywed Game Show. We went up against two other couples--one of which was married for 1 day and the other couple have been married for over 64 years. The older couple won, and they deserved it. We got 2nd place. They gave us a video of the show to keep so that was nice so we can share our experience with friends and family. Plus, we got to be like celebrities on the boat. They replayed the show the next day on all the TVs in the staterooms so everyone knew who we were. Clint loved it!!!! He felt like a movie star. We are still in Fort Lauderdale at a friend's house, and I am not sure when we will head home. Yesterday, Clint mentioned going down to Key West first, but he woke up sick today. He went back to bed, so maybe he will feel better when he gets up later (I can dream can't I?). Otherwise, he is expecting me to drive home. I'm not sure I am up for that because the radio is not working in the car and he will probably be sleeping, so I don't think I can drive for hours in silence. So, I guess we will see what he says when he gets up. I guess that is about it. The Bahamas were great. I liked the first island we went to the best--Coco Cay. It was basically just a beach, some hammocks, and a little market to buy souvenirs. Nassau was more civilized and basically just a place to shop (lots of jewelry stores). I really enjoyed my first cruise experience and am glad we got the chance to do it before we have the baby. It won't be too much longer now......Enjoy the pics!

No comments: