Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Looking at names again

On New Year's Day, we had some friends over to eat chili and watch football.  We started looking at my baby name books and tossing out some new names.  After doing that for a while and talking to Clint's mom, Anna, we found another name to add to our list - Catarina Rose.  This was Clint's grandmother's name (on his mom's side).  She did not spell her name the same way though...I think it might have been spelled Catherina.  But, I like this spelling better.  So now we have four names on the list:

1. Summer Jewel     2.  Caprice Summer or Summer Caprice     3. Catarina Rose     4. Summer Rose

I like the new name we added because the baby would be named after a family member.  I guess with Summer Rose, she would be too since Rose was her great grandmother's middle name.  We probably won't pick a name until we see her and see what she looks like.  At least that is my guess.  I would like to hear what everyone thinks about these names, so add a comment to my diary if you have time.  It is not hard and should only take a second.  Just click on "Add Your Own" below this entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is very hard and sometimes overwhelming when you try to pick out just the right name for your baby, I know.  The names I really like from your list are: Catarina Rose and Summer Rose , beautiful names!!  I also like the fact that Rose is a family, name that makes it even more special.  Jen I think you are right about not being able to pick a name until you see your baby girl because when you look into her sweet face you will know what to name her-and that name will be the perfect fit.