Saturday, January 14, 2006

Buying Baby Furniture

Well, this is my third attempt at writing this entry.  I have accidentally deleted it once and completely x'ed out of the Internet once.  So, here goes nothing.  Well, this football game has got me really stressed right now.  The Redskins need to hurry up and score a touch down...and a field goal.  I should probably turn it off now, but I'm not sure that would really help anything.  Anyways, Clint and I went to look at a dresser, changing table, and crib for the baby today.  It was in the paper yesterday for $200, so we wanted to go check it out.  Well, we ended up buying it.  It is a natural wood set, and I think it will be great for the baby's room....whenever we are able to set it up.  Right now our house is for sale, so we are hoping it will sell soon, but with our luck lately, we will be here forever.  (the baby is really moving right now)  So, we are not sure what we are going to do about the baby's room yet.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Yesterday we went to Target to get a highchair for my friend Selena.  I saw them on clearance last week and told her about them, so she asked me to get her one.  We ended up buying one for us too, so we have that out of the way as well.  Well, the Redskins just lost...it is not going to be a good night for us.  Later

No comments: