Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alone Time

I had to take my dad to his colonoscopy this morning so I am enjoy some alone time with my laptop. I almost forgot it and had to run back upstairs leaving my dad worrying in the car about how we were gonna be late. LOL He's like me and likes to be early, but he is much worse. As long as I am on time, I'm okay. I don't need to be 10-20 minutes early for an appt. only to have to wait a half hour when I get there. As far as I am concerned, they can wait on me. I am paying them. Anyways, we made it here with 10 minutes to spare before we were "late." :)

Summer is hanging with Clint this morning at his doctor appt. I KNOW he was late. He doesn't have a problem being late. He is so laid back and doesn't get stressed about time related things! One quality that I am grateful for although at times it is annoying because I don't like to be late. At least I don't have to listen to him like he has to listen to me saying "let's go" all the time. I wish I could learn to let go like him, but I think I do pretty good for the most part.

I really enjoyed Summer yesterday. It was a happy and loving day. I hope today is the same. I am already in a great mood and I hope she is too. I know she was not too happy (like her dad) to be staying with him instead of going with me. She always wants to go with me. I am hoping as she gets a little older she will be more of a daddy's girl although I don't mind one bit that she is a mommy's girl now. I was feeding Summer her lunch yesterday after she found out that I would be taking Paw-Paw to the doctor (she was so upset she froze in her chair and did not attempt to eat anything until I offered to feed her). I told her I liked feeding her when she lets (or makes) me because one day she is not gonna let me do that for her. She said she would still let me when she is a big girl like Amanda. LOL

Times up! Procedure is over and I am being kicked out of the waiting room. Yeah!!!



1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I prefer being slightly early too. Not 20 minutes...but 5 works for me. LOL

Hope the colonoscopy went well.

XXOO