Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yard Sale

Today is Summer's 1st yard sale.  I actually haven't been to one in a while, so it will be interesting to say the least.  I hope I am not too bored, but I made sure I would have plenty to do by suggesting a cookout after the yard sale.  So, I went and bought a whole bunch of food which I am about to pack up and take over there.  Summer and Clint are still in the bed, so I have to go get them up too.  I hope Summer can handle it out in the front yard, by the street and be a good girl and stay close to Mommy.  If not, I will have to send her inside to her daddy where he will, no doubt, be planted in front of the TV.  And that's all right with me.  I am just glad to be getting him off of our couch.  :)  I gotta go get the family ready to go.  Why is it always my job to do that?  Hmmmm.  Oh well I guess I signed up for it.  I really don't mind, it is just funny how it works.

No comments: