Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My day so far

7:53 a.m   "Momma" yells Summer

7:54 a.m.    I roll out of bed wondering who set her alarm clock this early.  :)  I bring her back to bed for good morning kisses from her and Blacky (her dog purse) for Mommy and Daddy.  Then she asks for a pop-tart. 

8:00 a.m   Pop-tart (which she has asked for every morning this week), chocolate milk and Sesame Street on the couch with Summer.  She sits in my lap and always saves me the last few bites of pop-tart (aka my breakfast / her leftovers). 

8:30 a.m.  I crawl back in bed with Clint while Summer watches Sesame Street and plays.

8:50 a.m  Summer comes to get us up.  Cereal for Summer while Daddy goes out to run.  Mommy gets dressed.

9:00 a.m  First Barney video:  ABC's and 123's

9:50 a.m  Second Barney video:  Barney's House

10:25 a.m. Sit Summer on potty to try to poop - unsuccessful!

10:30 a.m  Get Summer dressed for visit to Nona's for lunch

10:50 a.m. Put on our shoes

11:00 a.m Summer plays and Mommy gets online while we wait for Daddy to get ready

12:03 p.m.  Time to change a poopy diaper...so much for the potty training!  We are getting no where with it!  I gotta run now. 

Later         Going to eat porcupines with the inlaws!

No comments: