Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Hoopla

Here are the rules, as decreed by someone higher up than myself.
1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas
2. Please refer to it as a ‘hoopla’ and not the dreaded ‘m’-word
3. You have to specifically tag people when you’re done. None of this “if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged” stuff is allowed…then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you — but the more, the merrier to get this ‘hoopla’ circulating through the blogosphere.
4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I’d like to get as many people involved as possible.

Here it goes...

1. I have a fake tree...don't want to have to water a real one.

2. I have been going to my Grandads on Christmas Eve for the past 30 years????  I think.

3. I LOVE Christmas music.

4. My sister and I usually make Christmas candy and cookies, but this year we didn't get to.

5. I buy way too many gifts!!!

6. I used to care more about how my wrapping looked, but now I just do it to get it done.

7. I still have one more gift to buy...

8. I wish we would have a white Christmas!!!

9. I have never left Santa cookies.

10. I have never bought egg nog.

11. I love spending time with family for the holidays.

12. I hope Summer likes her gift from Santa.  She never did ask for anything so he is getting her a doll house.

I tag Amy

No comments: