Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 Days 'til Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away.  I really need to finish up my wrapping.  I need to buy two or three more gifts and I'll be set!  Summer is having fun with the 12 days of Christmas we are doing.  The only problem is she likes to go pick a present under the tree herself.  The past two days she has done just that.  I am lucky because she just so happened to pick the present that was for her.  Two days ago, she wanted to open someone else's gift, but of course I didn't let her.  I guess I waited to late in the day to give it to her that day.  I was doing it in the evenings, but now she is pretty much trying to get it in the morning or early afternoon.  So far she has gotten a singing and dancing Santa, box of Little Debbie Christmas trees, 2 sippy cups, 5 books, bathtub crayon play set, and today a Hokey Pokie Elmo.  I only have two days of gifts left - magnetic numbers for the fridge (if I can find them - I think I am going a little insane because stuff keeps disappearing around here, like the magnets :)  ) and a coloring book with crayons.  I'm not sure if I want to share what else she is getting since you might tell her...LOL

Well, I've got a million things to do so I better get off here. 

I hope all my readers have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: