Monday, March 31, 2008

Shoe Fetish

It seems my shoe fetish has rubbed off on Summer.  I love shoes and can never have to many, especially if they are on sale!!!  I even do it with Summer's shoes.  When I go to consignment sales, the first thing I look for is shoes.  The girl has 2 pairs of black dress shoes, 2 pairs of sandals, 3 pairs of tennis shoes, pink dress shoes, 1.5 pairs of croc style shoes (we lost one at Target...LOL), swim shoes, and a pair of house shoes.  And those are just the ones that fit her.  She has 3 or 4 pairs that are a size too big and lots that are too small.  It is amazing how fast their feet grow.  Luckily she has been in the same size for about the past 5 or 6 months.  She wears a 5.5 or 6W.  Although she is bigger for her age, her feet are not really oversized.  They are just fat.  LOL.

Well, it seems as much as I like to buy shoes, Summer likes to drag them all over the house and put them in piles.  The other day she had them on the table on the balcony, then the living room floor.  Back to her room and out again.  Every time I get them put up, it seems like she is dragging them all out again.  This afternoon they were ALL on the bench on the balcony.  Hmmmm

She likes to put on her black dress shoes the most right now.  I don't know if it is because they are shiny or if they are just comfortable.  Sometimes she even wears them around on the wrong feet.  :)  She will walk around a shirt, diaper and black dress shoes if I let her.  She even wants to wear them with sweatpants sometimes. 

I gotta get off here before she takes her shoes off.  She is going to play with some friends tonight, but she keeps talking about taking her shoes off.  So far she still has them on, but I imagine she will find a way to get them off before it is time to leave.  LOL

No comments: