Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Catching up

I have a lot of catching up to do picture wise.  I have not been organizing them when I upload them so now I have a bunch to do.  It is amazing to look back over the pictures from the last few weeks.  Clint was caught several times not taking it as easy as he should've been, but that's a man for you.  When you want them to rest, they gotta play basketball with their little girl.  When you want them to take out the trash, they want to watch TV (he did take out the trash once since he's been home - bad boy!).  Of course he did plenty of resting in between so I guess he did follow those orders from the doctor.  He has also been caught picking up his little girl numerous times which is a no-no for at least 3 more weeks.  He is not supposed to lift anything heavier than a phone book, but sometimes he just can't help himself.  Not that I blame him, she is a little doll and I can't imagine not picking her up for one day let alone 6 weeks.  She has been climbing on him which is not very comfortable for him, but I think he enjoys it despite the pain.  She really does bring so much happiness to our lives.  I is almost impossible not to smile when you are around her unless it is one of those whiny days.... 

Well, my little angel just got home from her Memaw's.  Clint's dad had surgery yesterday, so Summer and I went to the hospital to sit with her Nona.  My mom called around 1:00 and said she was coming through town if I wanted her to pick her up.  It was perfect timing because she was just about to be ready for her nap and hadn't gotten whiny yet.  So, I grabbed her stuff and met my mom outside.  It was nice not to have to sit in the waiting room with her getting upset and having the whole room giving me dirty looks.  She left on a good note, and I think the other people in the waiting room might have actually missed her a little.  She was putting on a good show for them, reading her books, coloring, rolling around on the floor (gross I know), pushing her stroller, climbing on the chairs...she is very entertaining! 

I better go change her diaper.  I think I smell something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I am glad to hear Clint is doing well. I hope everything continues to go that way. Take care, Jennifer!