Sunday, November 5, 2006

Something New

Today I went upstairs to get Summer out of bed after one of her naps and she was sitting there playing.  I was shocked.  I didn't know she could sit herself up.  I am going to have to start putting the rail up on her bed now.  I also need to get one of those fence play pens to put in the floor so I'll be ready when she starts crawling.  Maybe I'll do that sometime this week. 

We also gave her a cracker for the 1st time today.  I put her in her high chair while Clint and I were eating lunch and thought I'd see if she would eat one.  Of course she did!!!  She'll eat anything we give her.  I also gave her a few bites of mashed potatoes.  I forgot while we were eating that she could eat those, but after I was done I thought about it.  So, I gave her a few bites from Clint's plate.  For dinner tonight she had peas.  Surprisingly she didn't eat the whole jar.  She had some toys on her high chair and got distracted playing with them.  Oh well....

I've also posted some long awaited condo pics.  That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The condo looks really nice! And Summer was soo cute as a bunny!!