Sunday, November 5, 2006

A Birthday Party

Yesterday we went to Willow's 1st birthday party.  Summer and Willow played together for a while.  It was cute watching them.  There were 3 books in the floor with them.  Willow had two, so I gave Summer one.  Willow would take the book away from Summer and I would give her the one Willow put down.  Then Willow would take that away from her and on and on.  They were both calm the whole time, but it was funny because they don't know how to share yet.  At this point, they don't get mad when the toy is taken away, they just try to get it back.  I hope over the years they learn to share with each other and become great friends just like their moms are.  That would be soooooooo cool. 

Later when it was time for Willow to eat her cake, she wouldn't touch it.  So, I thought I would let Summer have at it thinking Willow would want it if Summer had it.  That didn't work.  My baby, of course, immediately stuck her hand in the icing and put it in her mouth.  Willow was still looking at the cake with fear in her eyes.  Selena took her hand and put it in her in the icing.  She then put the icing hand in the other hand and then looked at them and started screaming.  Needless to say Willow didn't eat any cake.  I know when it is Summer's 1st birthday, she is going to be all over the cake....and anything else we give her.  I didn't get any pics of this, but now I wish I did.  I did take a few pics of Willow which I will try to post soon.  She is a cutie!

No comments: