Sunday, October 15, 2006

She's sitting good!

Summer can pretty much sit on her own now.  It has been about 2 weeks since she started sitting for about a minute at a time.  Now she can do it for long periods of time.  She is sooo big!  She does not like it when I leave her sight though.....she wants me to be in her sight most of the time it seems like.  I can leave her playing in the floor (sitting), but after the toys get pushed too far away for her to reach she gets upset.  She doesn't know how to go from sitting to the floor I guess.  All things in time......which I'm sure won't be too far off. 

She has also started babbling and making "blowing" noises with her tongue.  I really don't know what they are called, but maybe that is the "raz" noise I have read about in books.  It is really cute.  Today when we were on a walk, she was jabbering and razzing (I guess that is what I will call it).  I wish I would've gotten it on video tape....maybe later. 

Anyways, I've got to get back to my show.   Enjoy the pics!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..she is getting so big! Soo cute!!! I am sure she will crawl soon.

Anonymous said...

aww shes so cute!!! i cant wait till my summer starts sitting on her own. i think when they can sit up but not crawl away is the best age when they're babies!
http://journals.aol.com/slcangelxxx/MyLife/
--stephanie