Friday, October 13, 2006

Moving and stuff

The past week has flown by.  Clint's sister came to visit us and is still here visiting.  This is the first time she has seen Summer.  We have been enjoying spending time with her since we only see her about once a year. 

Last weekend we started moving furniture into our condo downtown.  My mom and sister came by to help watch the baby while we unloaded the furniture and got things set up.  It is still an ongoing process.  It seems like I am always finding something else that I need to either take down there or go out and buy.  I have been to Wal-Mart numerous times trying to get everything I need, but I still don't have it all.  To top it all off, it is especially hard trying to do all this with Summer in tow.  Her stroller has come in handy though.  It has cut down on the number of trips I have to make from the car to the condo.  Anyways.......

I finally got a new camera!!!  I am so excited to see how the pictures turn out.  I need to take a bunch this weekend and then have them printed.  Well, I better get off here.  I'll try to post some new pics later this weekend.   

No comments: