Thursday, September 21, 2006

Playdates

Summer has two babies that are her age that she goes and "plays" with.  Well, I guess they don't actually play yet, but they do look at each other.  Willow, my friend Selena's baby, is 10 1/2 months old and Lili, my friend Alicia's baby, is about 3 1/2 months old.  I can't wait until they can really play with each other.  I know it won't be long because Willow is already at the age where she can interact more with Summer.  Summer still just looks at her and doesn't really do much else.  She will play with her toys though.  One thing that is nice about this age is that they don't mind sharing...LOL.  They don't care what toy they have.  They will pretty much play with anything and are easily entertained.  Here are a few pics of Summer's last few playdates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pictures - Summer, Lili and Willow are just adorable.  Its great that you've got friends with children your daughters age, I'm sure the three girls will be great friends.  Leene

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Summer is so beautiful!!  It is wonderful you guys get together with the children. I hope my mom meet up goes well!